The Hartford has been offering exceptional products and services for 200 years, helping customers prepare, protect and prevail. Their experience, combined with their expertise in delivering Group Benefits, allows them to offer the best coverages to our employees and their loved ones.
All Voluntary Supplemental Life coverages (Employee Additional Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Dependent Spouse/Domestic Partner and Dependent Child Life & AD&D insurance) provided through The Hartford (effective July 1, 2019).
Information About The Hartford
- SONM Life and AD&D Booklet
- Term Life Policy
- Additional Benefits
- Introduction to The Hartford
- Coverage Options
- Coverage Rates
- Premium Rate Calculator
- Accelerated Benefit Claim Form
- AD&D Claim Form
- Death Claim Form
- Waiver of Premium PTD/Extension Claim Form
- Online Enrollment Form
- Click here for the Beneficiary Designation Form
- – For children not previously covered, employee must submit required documentation (birth certificate, guardianship/kinship court papers, and adoption papers) to be scanned/faxed to Erisa (505.244.6009) at the same time enrollment form is submitted. Failure to do so may result in loss of dependent eligibility.
- Beneficiary Guide
- Continued coverage for Overage Dependents
- – Dependents over the age of 26 who are handicapped prior to enrollment can continue coverage if the Children with Disabilities Form is completed by the physician and approved by The Hartford.
- Click here for the Children with Disabilities Form
- Click Here for Portability and Conversion Information
- – For information contact The Hartford at 877.320.0484